#1 Fetal Doppler with LCD | FDA Approved Listening Tool
Regular price $ 119.95 Sale price $ 46.95
* Orders placed before 4pm CST will ship same day *
- Being one of the best selling FD on the market, Bambini Bear's Pocket Fetal Doppler speaks for itself. This Fetal Doppler is a high end handheld device for detecting Heart Rate (FHR) which is specially designed for pregnant women to hear their baby's heartbeat & hiccups. This is a high-performance model with an LCD digital display.
- Easing your worries can be as easy as turning the unit on, apply the device's wand to your tummy and listening to the sweet beats of a comfortable baby.
- Music to your ears, what better sounds can a momma-to-be hear than those of her little one before they are even born? Have fun listening to adorable hiccups and movements as well as the tiniest and most reassuring rhythm of all.
- The Bambini Bear Pocket FD is compact and portable, and features an expertly designed, easy-to-use components. Not only is this monitor well designed, but it is also adorably aesthetic!
- Give the gift of peace of mind. What better gift could you give an expecting mother or couple than the ability to listen to, and keep tabs on their own growing baby?
- Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use.
- Angled probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort.
- Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Average FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode.
- High precision FHR digital LCD screen.
- Probe falls off detection, battery status indication.
- Pluggable USB probe interface, probe can be replaced.
- Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
(REQUIRES 2 AA BATTERIES) Included Free
Disclaimer: Please note that the Bambini Bear Heartbeat Doppler is designed as a fetal heartbeat listening device for home use only and IN NO WAY should be used for medical and diagnostical purposes. It is by no means a substitute for regular prenatal care provided by a licensed physician.
Fetal heart rate usually can be detected after the 12th week of pregnancy, however sometimes it can still be difficult to detect under less than ideal conditions. In most cases, the majority of women will have no problem finding their baby's heartbeat from 16th week and on.
* Please note this item is non refundable or returnable *